Travis A. Sorensen, DMD, MMSc, a long-time resident of West Seattle, has many years of experience in providing exceptional gentle orthodontic care for the entire family, kids and adults alike.
In fact, he has been voted “Top Dentist-Orthodontist” by his peers for 9 consecutive years – number 10 will be published in Seattle Met Magazine in January 2018 according to usaTopDentist corporation – the review survey company used nationwide.
- A native of Washington, Dr. Sorensen grew up in Port Angeles and graduated from college Magna Cum Laude with degrees in Biology and English.
- He earned his dental degree (Doctorate of Medical Dentistry) at Temple University in Philadelphia, PA, where he was awarded the Hinnman Award for Academic Excellence.
- While in dental school, he also earned a Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree at Temple University School of Business.
- Dr. Sorensen went on to complete his orthodontic training at Harvard University in Boston, graduating with a Master of Medical Science degree in Oral Biology and a Certificate in Orthodontics. While at Harvard, he taught orthodontics before entering private practice, staying in Boston for several years before returning to his roots in the Pacific Northwest.
Dr. Sorensen stays on the forefront of the latest advancements in orthodontics through continuing education courses and by maintaining memberships with prestigious organizations such as:
- American Association of Orthodontists
- Pacific Coast Society of Orthodontists
- Seattle King County Dental Society.
In his off hours, Dr. Sorensen enjoys golfing, skiing, weight training, traveling and spending time with his son.
Contact Dr. Travis A. Sorensen, DMD, MMSc…because there is a difference!