Travis A. Sorensen, DMD, MMSc, a long-time resident of West Seattle, has many years of experience in providing exceptional gentle orthodontic care for the entire family, kids and adults alike.
In fact, he has been voted “Top Dentist-Orthodontist” by his peers for 13 consecutive years according to the usaTopDentist corporation – the review survey company used nationwide and published in Seattle Met Magazine in January 2021.
- A native of Washington, Dr. Sorensen grew up in Port Angeles and graduated from college Magna Cum Laude with degrees in Biology and English.
- He earned his dental degree (Doctorate of Medical Dentistry) at Temple University in Philadelphia, PA, where he was awarded the Hinman Award for Academic Excellence.
- While in dental school, he also earned a Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree at Temple University School of Business.
- Dr. Sorensen received his post-graduate degree in Orthodontics from the Harvard School of Dental Medicine and after graduation, he taught Orthodontics at Harvard for a year before moving to Seattle to open his private practice. His treatment philosophy is to personally see each patient at every appointment and to provide the highest level of care and compassion to maximize treatment results.
Dr. Sorensen stays on the forefront of the latest advancements in orthodontics through continuing education courses and by maintaining memberships with prestigious organizations such as:
- American Association of Orthodontists
- Pacific Coast Society of Orthodontists
- Seattle King County Dental Society.
In his off-hours, Dr. Sorensen enjoys golfing, skiing, weight training, yoga, and traveling.
Contact Travis A. Sorensen, DMD, MMSc…because there is a difference!