Our mission is to provide orthodontic care of the highest quality in a caring and compassionate environment. Every patient is to be treated as a unique individual who possesses specific needs and desires. Consequently, we must customize our care for every patient and render it with kindness and integrity.
Our first-class facility is staffed with caring, wonderful people and it is here that our mission takes place. Patients are given a healthy bite, improved self-esteem, and a beautiful smile that will last a lifetime.
In order for our mission to become a reality, we keep in mind daily goals:
- To provide the best orthodontic care possible
- To ensure that both patients and parents understand what we do and why
- To care for patients as if they are family
- To answer every question with honesty and sincerity
- To be considerate of patients’ and parents’ time
- To treat our patients as guests in our home
Your scheduled appointment time has been reserved specifically for you. We request 24-hours notice if you need to cancel your appointment. We are aware that unforeseen events sometimes require missing an appointment.
Our office is committed to helping you maximize your insurance benefits. Because insurance policies vary, we can only estimate your coverage in good faith but cannot guarantee coverage due to the complexities of insurance contracts. If you have any questions, our courteous staff is always available to answer them.